By using our website (www.awordtotheworld.com), you consent to the data practices described in this policy. If you do not agree with our practices, please do not use our website.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information to provide and improve our services. The types of information we collect are as follows:
Personal Data: While using our website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and phone number.
Usage Data: We may also collect information about how our website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Awordtotheworld uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website.
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website.
- To communicate with you about our services, promotions, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To analyze trends and gather demographic information to better understand our user base and improve our services.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Awordtotheworld may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Awordtotheworld.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website.
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.