Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Here are the steps to share a website link from the Safari browser using an iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Safari browser app on iOS/iPadOS.
- Open the Website URL that you want to share externally.
- Tap on the Share icon on the safari window.
- Choose the app or medium to continue sharing externally from the Safari browser.
How do I share a link from my Facebook Page?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap Publish.
- Add the link you want to share.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I post as my business page on Facebook 2021?
The fact is, the most common reason why you won’t be able to post on your Facebook page is that page being suspended. If Facebook has determined that you’ve broken their community guidelines or other rules one too many times, you will be locked out of some or all of the features of your page.
Select a sharing method.
Tap Write a post if you want to share the page as a post on your own Timeline. Tap Send as Message if you want to send the page as a chat message to another user. Tap Invite Friends to Like This Page if you want to select and invite your friends to like the page.
To share a link you’ll need to be viewing the post from your News Feed. Tap on the link to open it. Next, tap on the action (or share) icon at the top of the screen. You will then be presented with three options, one of which is the ability to share the post.
Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Navigate to any web page and tap on the Share button in the bottom navigation. Swipe left to scroll all the way through the bottom row of icons.
How do I turn on sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages. Tap Shared with You. Choose the apps where you want to see shared content.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.