The cost to start an Arizona limited liability company (LLC) online is $50. This fee is paid to the Arizona Corporation Commission when filing the LLC’s Articles of Organization.
How much does it cost to get a business license in Arizona?
Business License Fees
|Fee Name||Fee (effective 1/1/2018)|
|All Businesses – Initial Business License||$168.00 Per License|
|All Businesses – Annual Renewal Fee||$84.00 Per License|
|Pro-Rated Initial Business License|
|Start date 1st Quarter (Jan, Feb, & Mar)||$168.00 Per License|
What does it take to start a business in Arizona?
Steps to Starting a Business in Arizona
- Step 1: Choose a Business Idea. …
- Step 2: Write a Business Plan. …
- Step 3: Select a Business Entity. …
- Step 4: Register a Business Name. …
- Step 5: Get an EIN. …
- Step 6: Open a Business Bank Account. …
- Step 7: Apply for Business Licenses & Permits. …
- Step 8: Find Financing.
How do I start a business with no money in Arizona?
To start a business in Arizona with no money:
- Familiarize Yourself With Arizona.
- Plan Your Arizona Business.
- Make Your Arizona Business Legal.
- Register Your Arizona Business for Taxes.
- Get Funding for Your Arizona Business.
- Get Your Arizona Business Insured.
- Hire Employees and Report Them to the State.
Does Arizona require a business license?
Business License – Arizona does not issue nor require a state business license, however, most city/town offices issue business licenses. … There is not a “blanket state license” that allows you to “opt out” of obtaining any local licenses which may be required.
Is Arizona a good place to start a business?
Arizona one of 10 best states for new businesses, report says. Arizona allows new businesses to survive and thrive making it one of the best places in the U.S. to start up a company, according to a new study. In a report from WalletHub, Arizona was named the seventh best state in the country to start a business.
Is an LLC good for a small business?
Starting a limited liability company (LLC) is the best business structure for most small businesses because they are inexpensive, easy to form, and simple to maintain. An LLC is the right choice for business owners who are looking to: Protect their personal assets.
Am I self employed if I own an LLC?
LLC members are considered self-employed business owners rather than employees of the LLC so they are not subject to tax withholding. Instead, each LLC member is responsible for setting aside enough money to pay taxes on that member’s share of the profits.
How are LLCs taxed in Arizona?
By default, LLCs themselves do not pay income taxes, only their members do. … Unlike the default pass-through tax situation, when an LLC elects to be taxed as a corporation, the company itself must file a separate tax return. The State of Arizona, like almost every other state, taxes corporation income.
What businesses are needed in Arizona?
The 29 Best Home-Based Businesses To Start In Arizona 
- Start a moving company ($720K/year)
- Start a training software ($5.4M/year)
- Start a swimwear line ($60K/year)
- Start a mens grooming product ($42K/year)
- Start a hygiene product company ($60M/year)
- Start a towels business ($144K/year)
How do I set up an LLC in Arizona?
How to Start an LLC in Arizona
- Name Your Arizona LLC. …
- Choose Your Statutory Agent. …
- Prepare and File Articles of Organization. …
- Receive a Certificate From the State. …
- Create an Operating Agreement. …
- Complete Publication Requirements. …
- Get an Employer Identification Number.
How do I get a business license in Phoenix AZ?
To operate a business in Phoenix, you will need to obtain a privilege tax license from the City of Phoenix Finance Department. You can apply for a privilege tax license in person at 251 West Washington Street, or you may choose to fill in and print the application online at the City of Phoenix website.
How long does it take to get an LLC in Arizona?
It normally takes 3 weeks for the LLC paperwork to be approved in Arizona. Expedited processing is also available for an additional fee and reduces the filing time to 7 – 10 business days.
Do I need a business license to sell online in Arizona?
Arizona cities generally require anyone selling at retail within their jurisdiction to obtain a city business license and a city privilege tax license. Remote sellers and marketplace facilitators with no physical presence in Arizona are not required to obtain any city business licenses.
Is Phoenix a good place to start a business?
Based on data analyzed by the magazine to create its 2020 Surge Cities index, Phoenix’s low cost of living and low regulations pave the way for new businesses to thrive. …